Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March 5

Busy day yesterday on the computer front. I upgraded to the new Blogger, which has let me put lists on the blog, and hopefully I'll figure out how to get buttons (KAL's, etc.) on too. Also found craft site with a great "craftalong" for procrastinators to publish and finish ufo's. It's 63 pages long (the thread that is). So I took a deep breath and confessed my sins (which added up to the 30 UFO's I could remember while I was sitting there) and published it. When I surfed the site later, I realized this was the longest list on the blog. Do people REALLY only have 5 or 6 UFO's??? What world do they live in? What world do I live in? Oh, well...It felt good to get them out there.

Today I should finish the crocheted hobo bag (with yarn Alice re-gifted me, it was her Knit-Out doorprize last fall) -- LIFO (once a bookkeeper, always a bookkeeper, I guess). I'm thinking it would benefit from some kind of binding around the edge of the straps, so I'll try a knit on I-cord, and see if I can make that work.

And I'm wearing the Cherry Hill swing jacket which in fact only needed to have a thread cut (though blocking would be good). I'll try to get a picture up tonight.

So, maybe two down and 28+ to go.

No comments: