Thursday, March 29, 2007

Is it spring yet?

Just keeping up with what's done knit-wise. Now I've finished blue, white and pink scarves, swing coat, Prism sweater except for shoulder pads and buttons (which I seem to have lost). Wigwam shawl is on the blocking board, it's so big I have to block it by haves and I'm very curious how it will drape when it's done. I also got the E Zimmerman workshop tapes from the library o-- watched tape 1 and made a cute hat either for Afghanastan or for me -- but the knit in design was easy as was the decreasing, so now I can finally make a hat. I'm back to the learn to knit afghan and need to get more yarn for it. And i bought yarn at Wild and Wooly yesterday for a sweet baby afghan Jacki's baby. Will probably do the same in a different color for Amy's this summer. I want to get the shapely tee back OTN so I can work on it while I watch movies at Newbury this afternoon. Still haven't figured out how to get photos up on the site.....

No comments: