Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Now it's June/busting out....

I'm still alive and well. School is almost over - a few more days this semester and then one course in the fall. And church jobs are at the moment just Sunday morning supply gigs. This gives me time to organize my life and to finish UFO's and organize my stash and figure out where to go from here. It does not give me any money to buy yarn! So I commit to the universe (via cyberspace) that I really am on a yarn diet. OTN: Cabin Fever sweater for felting (that's the exciting part) in Black Abbey worsted; cable socks (still); Prism evening sweater from a kit from Stitches a couple of years ago. When I finish the first I'll begin a lace shawl project. Maybe with the gorgeous magical Helen's Lace I bought with a gift certificate from my massage buddies Pam and Cindy; maybe a trial run with other lace yarn (of which there's a lot in my stash for someone who's never made lace). Next major major challenge is getting photos (1) on the digital camera; (2) from the camera to the computer; (3) from the computer to the blog. Before that there are a couple of papers and a ton of paperwork.

No comments: