Saturday, June 24, 2006



Here's the kitty blanket from stash acrylic for Basil and Abner's Critter Charity Drive 2006. First attempt to get picture on blog, photo and technical consulting by EAO.

Well, school is over (both MTI and Newbury), and sabbatical coverage job is also over, so it's time to sort things out in my office/sewing room/knitting supply room. Huge pile of UFO's to go through and consign to "finish" or be frogged for scarves.

Almost finished with burnt orange top down raglan pullover (no seams, what a joy!) which will then get felted. It does seem big enough to be able to survive felting, which I was worried about. I look forward to reported on stash movement.

Yesterday I found another possible addiction at http://theiff.org/oexhibits/05b.html -- called extreme kntting by some clueless reporter but actually crocheting -- hyperbolic shapes. amazing cool stuff. gotta try it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to finally see the finished product!

I'm writing from Oxford. Having a good (expensive) time so far. Check my LJ for news and updates as I have time to post. :)