Monday, June 26, 2006

Labels etc.

First day of the rest of my life -- again. yesterday was "graduation" from MTI, in quotes because I still have to redo a course I dropped (got too far behind) but I think I can get licensed to Boston, so I should be able to start working this summer in a small way. hip hip hooray!

As I was doing the business plan for the business course at school, I came across a reference to a book about organizing self and stuff that's really helped. It has the premise that we carry too many little pieces of concern and need-to-get-done in our brains and need to have a relliable way to get them out of our brain and somewhere we know we can find them when we need them. It involves a label-maker -- the world's greatest toy. If you want details, emal me. Anyway, that's helping me get a handle on lots of things, including stash and projects.

No comments: