Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving

Great day, much to be thankful for, starting with good friends ("family") who made dinner -- my job was appetizers, let's hear it for Costco. Daughters home from college, and other family members, a great meal and a GKO (good knitting opportunity) since hostess knits and no one in this crowd notices anymore. Got the ruffled coat to the point where I need to go back to the store and beg them to let me copy the part of the instructions I spilled coffee on and now cannot read. Almost finished the Chinese takeout purse needlepoint, at 10 pm I ran out of black thread and and 11 I ran out of gold cord, so it's off to the needlepoint store tomorrow morning. Together this means a great day tomorrow, sleep in, daughter home, needlepoint store, knitting store. As my friend Pam says, wheeewho!

No comments: