Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let's see, it's been a while, again.  Working on Margot from Knitty Fall 2009 in tan alpaca sportweight.  Got far along when I had to pull it off the needles to frog back to an error and realized that the gauge was way off.  Note to self:  a swatch in the flat with the yarn pulled around the back does not equate to a swatch in the round!  Back on track on larger needles.  Tons of other  WIP's, as usual.  Have Simple City shawlette going; a couple of sweaters (still ) for Emily; Travelling sweater from Blue Moon Fibers; a couple of shawl/scarf/wrap things from fancy stash yarns; a couple of socks to frog I think; the cardigan from our cross country trip probably to also frog and reknit as the cardi from the person who designed Margot; another Favorite Scarf ever (half done, should I do mitts first and then see how much is left for the second "half').  I know there is more.  I do love starting things.  Oh, and Headgear from Catherine Lowe.  I just tried it on and it'll be great.  But slow going.

No comments: