Sunday, April 22, 2007

Onward

So, I finished the celtic cross stitch cross, for my office eventually. Now I need to figure out how to mount it, because I really can't afford to have it "framed" for $100. I found a book at New England Mobile which will hopefully help me learn how to do this kind of processing of finished needlework. Also finally took a good look at how much I had done on the "shapely tee" from White Lies Designs. I began a "draft" of the short row shaping in yarn I would never wear, just to see how it worked out. And it had gotten to the point where I could see how it would work without any further (fruitless!) knitting. So tonight I pulled out the stitch holder and had a look and a fitting. I think it's a great shape, and will certainly look for yarn I like to make it up. In the meantime, it can now come off my "UFO" list. Yay!

No comments: